Thursday, March 28

Typhoon Twins

As the goat kids grew older, I (Sarah) was concerned that every time I saw them, they were sleeping -- really not nearly as active as I thought they ought to be.  Well, one day I went down to their shed and noticed innumerable small hoof-prints in the fresh snow.


Mystery solved!


Much to the chagrin of their mother, the girls have cleverly learned to escape the shelter at will.


Free at last! with hardly a look behind towards Ma, who watches them anxiously as they explore their newfound freedom.


Ma is also very nervous about this very exuberant dog who comes around periodically.


Roscoe was thrilled to meet his new friends! and the girls usually aren't too timid about playing with him.


Sometimes the snow is a bit more than they bargain for.


Now I understand why they sleep so much!


They are quite intrepid.


The goats are in the shed in the backyard, which allows me (Sarah) to "spy on the cuteness" from the loft, bathroom, or kids' bedroom window.


Double trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment